BODHI Yoga, Meditation, and Martial Arts:
Bo•dhi [boh-dee] n
1. ‘Awakening’ or ‘enlightenment’, an abstract noun formed from the verbal root budh (awake, become aware, notice, know or understand). [Origin: <Pali, Sanskrit]
BODHI is a multiple award winning initiative dedicated to providing genuine wellbeing in society by utilizing the profound and proven tools of ancient holistic practices such as yoga, meditation, and martial arts. We make people feel better by supporting the best of what is already there, in a healthy way. BODHI members are committed to practice what they teach. We select professionals that excel in their craft and live by holistic principles.
BODHI reaches into all facets of society through 4 pillars:
- In-Corporate: We come to your place of business to teach before work, lunch time, after work, or whenever you need. Face the day with a calm, but energized attitude.
- Buds – In Schools: We come to your schools to teach children. Children benefit from a calm mind, staying connected to their creative curiosity. BODHI supplies the fertile soil for the seeds of education to take hold. We also offer classes to teachers, allowing them to let go of stress and focus on the task of guiding children.
- Roots – In Special Care Places: There are many facets of society unable to come to us, such as Elderly Homes, Rehabilitation Centres, Prisons, and the like. We come to you.
- My Place – Community Classes: Network of donation based yoga classes being offered in private and public spaces.
At BODHI, our motto is Yoga for Every Body. If you can’t come to us, we’ll come to you!
Check out what we do by using this Interactive Mapping of BODHI’s services (using “Prezi”)
Click on the center button to start the presentation.
Energy Level, Self Trust,
Focus, Health, Happiness, Creativity,
Inspiration, Flexibility, Strength, Awareness,
Communication Skills, Peaceful Attitude, Enthusiasm
Stress, Burn Out, Boredom, Mental Turbulence, Fatigue
Destructive Habits, Depression, Health Costs
Internal Conflicts, Narrow-mindedness,
Self Doubt, Procrastination
For the 5 principles of optimum health , click here